Kudesang is a drug that helps to normalize metabolic processes in the heart muscle and eliminate signs of oxygen starvation of tissues.
The use of the drug can improve the metabolism in the tissues of the heart muscle. By acting on the human body, the medicine eliminates the oxygen deficiency in the tissues of the internal organs.
The main active ingredient of the drug is ubidecarenone. This is a natural vitamin-like coenzyme. Substance that is an endogenous substrate. It takes part in the process of energy exchange, electron transfer in the transport chain of redox processes in the reaction of oxidative phosphorylation in the respiratory chain of mitochondria of cells. Due to the effect of the main component of the product, ATP synthesis is increased.
A drug that normalizes myocardial metabolism, which reduces tissue hypoxia.
Pharmacy sales terms
It is released on prescription.
How much does Kudesang cost? The average price in pharmacies is 340 rubles.
Release form and composition
The medicine is produced in the form of oral solution, tablets and chewable tablets for children.
1 ml of solution contains:
- 30 or 60 mg of ubiquinone (coenzyme Q10);
- 4.5 or 6.8 mg vitamin E;
- Excipients such as macrogol glycerylhydroxystearate, sodium benzoate, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid, purified water.
Each tablet contains:
- 30 mg of ubiquinone;
- 4.5 mg of vitamin E;
- Excipients: pharmaceutical talc, collidon E, aerosil, stearic calcium E470, microcrystalline cellulose, primeloza.
Each chewable tablet contains:
- 7.5 mg of ubiquinone;
- 1 mg of vitamin E;
Kudesan Forte in the form of a solution is an enhanced form of the drug (recommended only for adults), contains a 6% solution in a 20 ml vial, 60 mg of ubiquinone and 6.8 mg of vitamin E in it.
Available in pill form, where each tablet contains 30 mg of ubiquinone and 4.5 mg of vitamin E. One tablet is the daily intake of coenzyme Q10. The package contains 20 tablets.
For prophylactic purposes, tablets are taken 1 time a day for 2 months. Kudesan Forte solution, for the purpose of prophylaxis, should be taken 5 drops once a day for 2 months. As part of the complex therapy of various diseases, tablets and Kudesana Forte solution should be taken as directed by a doctor.
Kudesang is a biologically active food supplement with antioxidant properties. The drug stimulates the redox processes due to the complex action of the components included in it: ubiquinone and tocopherol (vitamin E).
Ubiquinone is a natural substance, a vitamin-like coenzyme that neutralizes the action of free radicals and activates the action of other antioxidants. Coenzyme Q10 is a natural substance for the human body. Normally, it is produced in all cells and is involved in the synthesis of ATP, the processes of cellular respiration, protects the vascular endothelium from atherosclerotic deposits. With age, due to chronic diseases, excessive physical or mental stress, the synthesis of ubiquinone is reduced, which leads to insufficient energy production by the cell mitochondria. As a result, increased fatigue, reduced immunity, there are irregularities in the work of the heart. It is known that 100% satisfaction of the body's need for coenzyme Q10 due to natural synthesis occurs only up to the age of 20.
Kudesang, as a source of coenzyme Q10, is effective for the treatment and prevention of cardiovascular diseases, including atherosclerosis, essential hypertension, conduction disorders and arrhythmias, coronary heart disease, including myocardial infarction. There is evidence that taking the drug in children aged 3 to 14 years old slows the progression of dilated cardiomyopathy.
Tocopherol, which is also part of Kudesan Q10, is a powerful antioxidant, in addition, it potentiates the action of ubiquinone.
Indications for use
Use in adults is possible with prophylactic and therapeutic purposes in identifying:
- Disruption of the heart;
- Increased pressure.
- Coronary insufficiency - chronic myocardial ischemia (IHD), recent myocardial infarction (during the rehabilitation period);
- Chronic heart failure (CHF), including those developed on the background of dilated cardiomyopathy;
It is possible to prescribe this drug during preoperative preparation if intervention is planned on the heart or coronary vessels. This may be coronary artery bypass surgery or correction of heart defects.
Use in children is possible according to the following indications:
- Asthenic condition;
- Diseases of the digestive system - chronic gastroduodenitis;
- Urological diseases - nephropathy, developed on the background of metabolic disorders; chronic kidney inflammation (pyelonephritis);
- Restoration of the body after severe surgery and severe diseases;
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system: failure of the heart rhythm, CHF in various pathologies of the heart, preparation for surgery for congenital valve defects;
- Neurological problems - neurocirculatory dystonia, migraine attacks; severe genetic abnormalities in the form of tuberous sclerosis, MELAS syndrome, congenital myopathies, Leiga syndrome, and dystrophic changes in muscles.
At any age, the drug can be used as an additional source of coenzyme Q10 for the prevention of its deficiency or replenishment of deficiency. This is an excellent tool for athletes that helps to quickly adapt to increased loads. In adults, Kudesan Forte is preferred.
According to the annotation to the drug, the use of Kudesan is contraindicated:
- Infants up to 1 year in the form of drops;
- Kids up to 3 years old in the form of chewable tablets;
- Children up to 14 years old in the form of tablets;
- All patients with hypersensitivity to any component of the drug.
With caution, the drug is used for arterial hypotension.
Use during pregnancy and lactation
Experts do not recommend the use of the drug during pregnancy and lactation. Advice is associated with the lack of sufficient clinical experience with the drug. However, a specialist may appoint Kudesang if there are individual indications.
The decision on the use of funds is made separately in each case.
Dosage and method of use
The instructions for use indicated: Drops, pre-dissolved in a small amount of boiled water or other beverage at room temperature, taken orally in the morning during the meal.
The daily dose of Kudesan in the prevention of all the stated indications, depending on age:
- Children over 12 years old and adults 12-24 drops;
- Children aged 7 to 12 years - 8-12 drops;
- Children aged 3 to 7 years - 4-8 drops;
- Children aged 1 to 3 years - 2-4 drops.
In the complex therapy of diseases, the daily dose of the drug, depending on age, is:
- Children over 12 years old and adults - 20-60 drops;
- Children aged 7 to 12 years - 24-30 drops;
- Children aged 3 to 7 years - 10-16 drops;
- Children aged 1 to 3 years - 4-10 drops.
The duration of drug therapy varies within 2-3 months, with the possible repetition of the course prescribed by a doctor.
In most cases, the reception Kudesana well tolerated by the body. In some cases, allergies, nausea and stool disorders may occur.
There are no data on cases of Kudesan overdose.
At the moment there is no information about the effect of this drug on the ability to drive vehicles or perform certain types of work that require an increased rate of physical and mental reactions.
The simultaneous use of lipid-lowering drugs (statins, fibrates), beta-blockers (atenolol, metoprolol, propranolol), tricyclic antidepressants can lead to a decrease in plasma plasma concentration of ubidecarenone.
Ubidekarenone can potentiate the action of diltiazem, metoprolol, enalapril and nitrates, as well as reduce the effect of warfarin.
We picked up some reviews of people taking the drug Kudesang:
- Dasha. I bought drops Kudesan for mom (she is 56 years old). She herself would not buy this drug because of the price. And so I took the course and said that during this time she had gained strength, there were no pressure surges, her heart was not naughty. In general, she liked Kudesan. The course took 2 bottles. Not economical, of course, but the effect is, and this is important!
- Pauline. The drug really works! Checked on yourself. I was assigned by his district therapist to normalize the work of the heart and from high pressure. I drank 2 courses of pills. As a result, it became less painful, the heart does not hurt more, the strength has become much more, there is no lethargy. There were no side effects at all. By the way, I heard about the firm that produces Kudesang, what type they are scammers. In my opinion, this is complete nonsense !! Competitors wiles build.
- Olga I work in the banking sector, the work is responsible and nervous, workload from morning to the last minute, all the time at the monitor. Very tired, two days off is not enough to rest. I notice that I became irritable, there were headaches, all of this from chronic fatigue. The doctor recommended to drink away the course Kudesana Forte. I bought in pills, so it is more convenient to drink, although it is on sale in drops. Now I feel better, I get tired less, in half a year I still drink the course.
By their therapeutic effect with a solution of Kudesang include:
- Valeokor Q10;
- Kudesan for children;
Before using analogues consult your doctor.
Storage conditions and shelf life
The drug should be kept out of the reach of children. Storage room should be dry and dark. The temperature in the room should be within + 4 ° С - + 25 ° С.
Kudesan's shelf life under these conditions is 2 years. Overdue drug is not used.